[GAME] FairSpace MMORPG in Space.

Started by
6 comments, last by Revofire 12 years, 2 months ago
Hi.

This is a finished Space based mmorpg, combat, trading, cooperative or single player missions, Quests, many ships, Leveling system and a huge map to explore.

The website is at www.ssisgame.co.uk where you can view more imaged, watch the movie or download the client and start playing.

I would welcome any comments good or bad.

thanks.
Advertisement
Looks pretty good so far. Good Luck with it!
Thanks for the response Moofo.

I have posted a combat movie below, The game supports 5000 on line players who can do anything they want within the game, Team up and do cooperative missions, Perform quests or explore and trade. There are arround 1000 dockable locations across 40 different factions and arround 800 different ships to fly.

[media]
[/media]

This is my first youtube video so I hope it works Okay.
Looks pretty good for the most part. I'm mainly a graphics person so my only real critique is on that: you might want to work a bit more on the particle system. Most of the game looks beautiful and starkly realistic but the particles look to be flat star-shaped textures. It's a bit distracting and, I think, takes away from the look of everything else in the game.
Thanks for the feedback Marcus, I have depth adjusted particles and rotatable particles on my to do list. I didnt put allot of effort into the graphics as im a programmer not an artist, I allways envisaged bulding a development team if the game proved successfull. Things like sound effects, projectiles, particles and other general ingame resources are move placeholders than polished content. A workable universe with 5000 players roaming looting and generaly causing mischeif is my current goal.
Updated video showing Docking at a space station and picking up some loot from an AI skirmish.

[media]
[/media]
New video demonstrating setting a trading ship up with mining lazers and then heading off into a mineral cloud to make some money.

[media]
[/media]
Add a forum?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement