Come and try my browser game

Started by
6 comments, last by surgemcgee 12 years, 5 months ago
Well, after 2 years my game is finally show worthy. As of right now it only supports two players so
if no one is around then you will need two computers to play, sorry. There is a basic registration
to play with username, email, and password. This is the only way to get to the server page.
Please do not hack the game. It is a pure javaScript game so I am sure there are ways. This
is a demo anyways. --> www.pbdefence.com

Let me know what you think. It is fun to mess around in!
Advertisement
It says im not authorized after i click "Join game"

o3o

Sorry about that and thanks for the reply. It is working now.
Uhm, the JOIN GAME link points me to http://www.google.com/ ?

Previously "Krohm"

Ohh sorry. It is fixed now. Keep in mind that it requires two clients connected to play. Also the Browser window cannot leave focus
after you start playing with another person. So you will need either two computers or two people to play. If you leave window focus
then the other player will over back log data and you will be disconnected.
Tried to join with firefox browser but it said I needed firefox browser?
In Opera, I get could not connect to remote server.

Then I started getting an error when clicking launch (both Firefox and Opera).

@Rajaat The game requires Firefox version 4+ to work. You might be using 3.6 or lower.
I apologize if the error messages aren't as help full as they could be.

@j-locke The game client is only compatible in opera 11.50+ in Windows only.
The error about remote server connection is odd to me. Also, after testing with Opera I found that there needs
to be a priority other than web sockets. The standard web socket in Opera is yielding
considerable network lag on my machine here with Opera. I know that flash sockets and others are working
well with Opera but do not have the patients for a fix as of right now.

Thank you for tying out Pure Breed Defence.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement