• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Bladelock

How to insert my code into the Testbed of Box2D?

This topic is 2479 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings,

I've been learning Box2D lately and I was able to program a bit.

Now, I want to see how my code goes, but I learned that it can be done using Box2D's Testbed. Problem is, I don't know yet how to use it.

I'm quite confused at the moment, I tried googling and downloading some custom tests for the Testbed, and I learned that the files used for the testing are in the ".h" (header?) format.

I downloaded an executable of the Testbed, but I really don't have a clue on how I could insert my code into it.

I saved my code as a ".cpp" file, and Visual Studio 2010 doesn't seem to find any errors (so far).

My goal is to just see something happen with the little code I have written so far in the Testbed.

How do I do this?

Cheers.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!