Problem with Classes Variables

Started by
7 comments, last by rip-off 12 years, 5 months ago
I was adding my own gui textbox using classes, when I clicked the textbox, it says false

Edit: Fixed, Im dumb
Advertisement
What, specifically, "says false"? Can you describe what you're trying to do and where things are not doing what you expect?

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

I mean if mouse is clicked in textbox

242byxg.png

Edit: Uhu Mouse doesnt show... >.>
Again, what says false? Your command prompt? The graphical text of your window? Your window's titlebar? Your debugger?

I figured out what you mean, only after five minutes of thought. Your five seconds of better communication could [s]save you 15% or more on your car insurance[/s] help ensure you get correct and timely answers to your questions (some people just throw up their arms and say, "If he's not bothering to explain things properly, why should I waste my time helping him?").

Anyways, in answer to your query, here's my best guess:

Why is guix and guisizex pointers to dynamic memory? What purpose does that serve? Maybe your memory is getting corrupted because of it.
Try changing those to non-pointers, using regular class member variables; I bet you're accidentally increasing the *pointer* and then dereferencing it (possibly making it point at the memory of your boolean), instead of dereferencing it and then increasing it... though I can't pinpoint the location, I wonder if there isn't additional functions not posted (such as 'MaxLength()') where this might be happening.
false
I am deaf, and Im not good speaking and/or question.

One more, I mean that If mouse is clicked in textbox(in up) was working, but not textbox2(in down).

I was fixing gui for 2 hours, still doesn't work.

"Why is guix and guisizex pointers to dynamic memory?"

Becuase I was testing this, it still bugged.

Edit:
I forget I did not write "textbox->Events(evets);"

Sorry guys! :(... Im dumb
One more, I have problem with SDL_SetColors and SDL_Palette, Let dont me set colors the images....
Anyone? I have to use SDL 1.3?
Your questions are totally unclear. Try asking smarter questions. Indicating clearly what you are trying to do, how you are going about it (via code preferably) and what is happening, versus your expectations.

Whatever your current problem is, you probably don't need to use SDL 1.3 to fix it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement