Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
war3cadu12

Problem with Classes Variables

This topic is 2469 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Advertisement
What, specifically, "says false"? Can you describe what you're trying to do and where things are not doing what you expect?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Again, what says false? Your command prompt? The graphical text of your window? Your window's titlebar? Your debugger?

I figured out what you mean, only after five minutes of thought. Your five seconds of better communication could [s]save you 15% or more on your car insurance[/s] help ensure you get correct and timely answers to your questions (some people just throw up their arms and say, "If he's not bothering to explain things properly, why should I waste my time helping him?").

Anyways, in answer to your query, here's my best guess:

Why is guix and guisizex pointers to dynamic memory? What purpose does that serve? Maybe your memory is getting corrupted because of it.
Try changing those to non-pointers, using regular class member variables; I bet you're accidentally increasing the *pointer* and then dereferencing it (possibly making it point at the memory of your boolean), instead of dereferencing it and then increasing it... though I can't pinpoint the location, I wonder if there isn't additional functions not posted (such as 'MaxLength()') where this might be happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am deaf, and Im not good speaking and/or question.

One more, I mean that If mouse is clicked in textbox(in up) was working, but not textbox2(in down).

I was fixing gui for 2 hours, still doesn't work.

"Why is guix and guisizex pointers to dynamic memory?"

Becuase I was testing this, it still bugged.



Edit:
I forget I did not write "textbox->Events(evets);"

Sorry guys! :(... Im dumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Your questions are totally unclear. Try asking smarter questions. Indicating clearly what you are trying to do, how you are going about it (via code preferably) and what is happening, versus your expectations.

Whatever your current problem is, you probably don't need to use SDL 1.3 to fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!