What online game services are there?

Started by
12 comments, last by Zahlman 12 years, 5 months ago
*snip*

If instead of being ignorant and just jumping on a post for no real reason with your offtopic response you could have took the 5 seconds time to actually read the OP in which the very first line clearly states I have done google search as well, so you wouldnt even need the entire 5 seconds to read the entire post just 1 second to read the first sentence.As I wrote if you have nothing useful to add add nothing and keep your BS for your family and friend to whom it belongs to.

Advertisement

keep your BS for your family and friend to whom it belongs to.

Let's keep our mothers out of this....

Instead of: "Are there any others?", the proper reply would go something like this:

"I was already familiar with most of these, but they are aimed at big publishers so they are out of the question. The last two seem roughly along the lines of what I'm looking for, are there any similar to those? It's somewhat difficult to search for services, especially less established ones".
*snip*

Keep your nonesense out of the thread as well. That question was simply to other readers to check if there are others or that is the complete list, nothing more, nothing less, because if that is all there is no reason to wait for any longer, but if there are others then I would simply wait more to see what people bring to the list. Instead of prejudice and imagining things simply read the sentence and don't dream things behind it. The moderator guy also made the mistake he started reading with preconcepts which obviously lead to his failure to recongize the situation properly forcing me to explain the obvious. Keep your wild fantasies chained when readig a forum, this is not a short story you kno'.

As for your mother, no one cares about her nor mentioned her at all except you yourself, nothing I have to do with it. As for "family and friends" if it feels personal, your problem, as long as people have the courage and willingness to drop their BS here, I will surely tell them the fact actually where it belongs, if it's their family and friends (because no one else would tolerate such pathetic nonesense really) then it is not my problem either, it's just a simple fact. It hurts, nothing I have to do with it either.

OP: the people whose "nonsense" you want out of the thread are well-respected, established forum members (including a moderator) who know whereof they speak. Thus far, you have not demonstrated yourself to be any of those things. They have answered your question to the extent that it can meaningfully be answered and explained to you how to ask more useful questions. Your response is to shower them with abuse simply because they do not provide a comprehensive list of what you have in mind so as to supplement the Google search results that you find unsatisfactory for a reason you won't even explain. Oh, and then you submit a report because "the QQers are QQing" explicitly.

Guess what? You earned that QQ, and you've earned formal disciplinary action as well.

Locked and warned.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement