• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Xyber

Battlemass

This topic is 2577 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

bmlogo.jpg

I've released Battlemass, a turn-based multiplayer strategy game I've been working on the past 5 months.
There is a free/demo version available if you would like to check it out.

More about the game ...

Battlemass is a turn-based strategy game with both single-player and multi-player support. A match is played on a map consisting of tiles, and in turns of 3 phases – combat, harvest and build. The goal is to destroy your opponent's Base/City Unit. One of the cool features of the game is that you harvest the map/board's tiles for resources but in the process destroy the tiles, and any unit on such a tile.

02.jpg

[media]
[/media] Edited by Xyber

Advertisement
I've added a webplayer version so you can play in your browser.
note, there is a problem on chrome with login, but tested and works fine on FF and IE

http://www.battlemass.com/play/index.html

Just wanted to let you all know that the game is now on special. You will receive and extra code with your purchase which will allow you to unlock another copy of the game. So grab one now and give the other key to a friend and challenge him to a match! … or grab the FREE VERSION and challenge a friend to a match :D

There is now also a forum where you can discuss the game and organise matches.

For the Unity3d devs, I've released a package on theUnity Asset Store which includes the code behind the game's network technology. It will basically show you how to get your game to communicate with a google app engine based server and features; an account system with registering, login, and saving settings on the server; Public & private Chat channels; Friends list and add and remove friends; Showing news and adverts in game; and a Payment system via PayPal IPN with Game Keys to unlock the game.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!