• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Pomnico

[Magic-Ars] 3D Puzzle Venture

This topic is 2585 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce the 3D Puzzle Venture - a casual game for Windows platform that we've been developing for quite some time right now. It is a PC jigsaw puzzle game with full 3D view, including generated 3D models of puzzle pieces, allowing you to solve puzzles alone or together with friends over Local Area Network. The game is currently at the beta tests stage, so we are notifying its presence on game development forums like this.

title_sm.jpg difficulty_sm.jpg 3d_gallery_sm.jpg

We are aiming to sell this game, so you can only download a free trial version with following limitations compared to the full version of the game:
  • only first puzzle image from each category can be solved
  • no possibility of loading previously saved games
  • no possibility to solve puzzles created from own images
    If you are interested, feel free to visit the game's web page, where you can find out a bit more about it, as well as download it.

Feel free to download and play it. I'd also like to hear from you what you think about this game. Do you like it? Is there anything that should be changed in your opinion? In case you find any bugs, please also let me know about them.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!