• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
InterFiction

OgreTitanium

This topic is 2592 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just released the first beta version of OgreTitanium light. It's a dll that will help you produce rpg style games. It comes complete with functions for dealing damage based on sword attacks, as well as club attacks. It also contains functions for dealing damage based on all the standard roll playing dice D4,D6,D12,D20, and D100. Included is also functions for dealing damage based on magic attacks Firball, and Lightning. Besides the damage dice functions there's also functions for retrieving a value based on the dice rolls. You can roll up to 10 or either dice.

This is light version, and it's beta, but it's fully functional, and working properly as far as I know. If you're interested in programming a text rpg, and saving yourself some time this will definitely help. At the moment there's over 2500 lines of code in the file. This should save you hours, if not days of programming.

For anyone who would like to use this but isn't sure on how to add it to your project, or import the functions into your source it's simple, and covered in the 12 or so pages of pdf documentation.

If you're interested in checking out the project you can get it from the following link.

OgreTitanium

scroll down to InterFiction projects, and click OgreTitanium.

feel free to sign up, and share ideas :)

hope you enjoy,
jb.

Advertisement
few, I thought it got deleted, lol. Thanks to who ever moved it :). I was awe man, they deleted it, they couldn't have just moved it, ahah, guess there's no redirect link in the previously posted forum.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!