• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
kefarui123

How do we develop

This topic is 2586 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

We are a small team of 3 members
We develop games in spare time.
The games is iphone game and ipad game.
we have 3 games in one year
We conducted a promotion test.
Accumulated some experience.
We do not have the funds, unable to recruit staff.
Should we find angel investment still continue doing?

MY E-mail:kefarui@163.com

look it~~
mzl.uqwqsvii.320x480-75.jpgmzl.oaezicdq.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.pldhrxwy.320x480-75.jpgmzl.fhvmylss.320x480-75.jpg

Advertisement

We are a small team of 3 members
We develop games in spare time.
We do not have the funds, unable to recruit staff.
Should we find angel investment still continue doing?

That depends on what your goal is. It sounds to me like you are not trying to get jobs in the game industry ("jobs" is the purpose of the Breaking In board, where you posted originally). It sounds to me like you have some sort of business goal. What you need to do is to decide what your business goal is. Then you need to work out a business plan.

[size="4"]ok~~thanks~
[font=arial, ??][size=2][size=2]we will try to[size=2] commercialization.[/font]

Okay, now you need to think about what commercialization method you want to pursue, research the specifics, apply them to your situation, figure out what you need, how long it'll take to become profitable...
Write a business plan.

First step is always to create viable business plan, as Tom said. Furthermore, create an overview of how your games so far have performed and see what you need to expand in order to generate greater revenue and/or move into a different market.

You might also want to get someone to handle the business side of all this if you don't feel that you are qualified; trust me, it will most definitely suck time away from development!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!