need some pics

Started by
3 comments, last by FLopez 12 years, 4 months ago
hello guys well Im a bit new with blender atm Im making a model of a character of my game but Im kinda stuck cause I dont know what to do now actually Ive a model of 3d without textures Im planning to use some pictures of actors or another famous people that are good for this kind of models so what do you think? should I go for pics or should I draw something by hand? idk this is my first model so plz some help thanks in advancewink.gif
Advertisement

hello guys well Im a bit new with blender atm Im making a model of a character of my game but Im kinda stuck cause I dont know what to do now actually Ive a model of 3d without textures Im planning to use some pictures of actors or another famous people that are good for this kind of models so what do you think? should I go for pics or should I draw something by hand? idk this is my first model so plz some help thanks in advancewink.gif

I deleted my first attempt of answering your 'question', because I don't really understand what you are looking for :blink:. Can you please explain with more details what you got and what you want to archive ? And please use some punctuation, your text is really hard to read.
You need periods and capital letters much more urgently than pictures.
If I understand correctly:

1. You're learning to create 3d models, and have created your first model.
  2. You now want to texture your model, and were considering trying to use an image or images of a famous person for this -- you are wondering if this is a good idea or if you should try to create your own image by hand.

I'm not a graphics person and can't really help you with whether it would be easier to use photos of existing people or not, but hopefully I've clarified the question so that someone more knowledgeable can respond. I can tell you that using someone's image without permission in a released project may invite legal problems -- if it's just for learning and won't be shared publicly it should be fine to learn from though.

Ashaman73, demonkoryu: Yes, the original post is poorly formatted and a little hard to understand -- but unless I'm completely off-base it isn't that difficult -- don't forget that not all of our users speak/write english as a first language.

Hope that helps! cool.gif

- Jason Astle-Adams

sorry :P I just need some textures I dont find the perfect ones for my model Im actually planning to use painting vertex instead hmmm Idk Im a bit confused

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement