Affordable SFX Libraries

Started by
30 comments, last by Mekuri 11 years, 5 months ago
Thank you for sharing these Daniel. I will definitely buy your libraries when I have a game project that needs these kind of sounds. :)
Pasi Pitkänen Award-winning Sound Designer & Composer Website | Twitter | Facebook | SoundCloud
Advertisement
These are absolutely fantastic, and amazing value at the price. Bookmarked for when my current project reaches a suitable stage for sound effects.

My only question is whether there is a more comprehensive license file included in the zip once one purchases? I'd be more comfortable with a little more official looking license text than the one on the website...

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]

These are amazing, as swiftcoder just said. Bookmarked also.
Really good sounds. Kudos!

My only question is whether there is a more comprehensive license file included in the zip once one purchases? I'd be more comfortable with a little more official looking license text than the one on the website...

There currently is not no.

Although i've never once considered hunting down my sfx for theft.

If it is a matter of showing a client you legally own the sounds, and they want more than a paypal receipt.
Just send me, and e-mail, and i'll write one up.
Hey Everyone

Just bumping the thread with my newest library.

ElementsOfTerror.jpg

Elements of Terror

Here is the link to the site.
Elements Of Terror
Here is the link to the Video
Video
Here is the link to the samples
Samples
If they are anything as close to what the folks above said, you've likely got several purchases coming your way from me :)
Hey guys, just adding a quick note, that I added an additional download to "Elements of Terror"

Just Uploaded "Elements Of Terror - Tinysized". Which is basically Elements of Terror, only Ambient loops were shortened, Buildups were quickened, and Reverb tails were reduced.

Made this because I realized shortly after completing Elements of Terror, that even when the files are compressed, they are still really too big to be usefull for smaller games, and mobile.

Overall file size is about 1/3 of the Original.

Now available with purchase of "Elements Of Terror".

Those who already made purchase, links have been sent to your paypal e-mail address.
Thanks for the continued support guys. :)

Daniel
Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I just wanted to pipe up to say that these library samples are fantastic! I'll definitely be looking to buy probably a few of them, very soon.

Also the associated charities you've chosen for each library are amusing.
My monthly bump with the newest library.

Lighthearted_Minimagic.jpg

Lighthearted MiniMagic

Here is the link to the site.
Lighthearted_MiniMagic
Here is the link to the Video
Video
Here is the link to the samples
Samples

Hope you all enjoy, and thanks for the great comments! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement