• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
FastStartUp43

Looking for a source code simmilar to (chastle vs chastle kinda game)

This topic is 2566 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys Im looking for a source project , or code for a game that is smilar to
ArmorGames.com's Epic War (many versions etc up to 5)
http://armorgames.com/play/12518/epic-war-5
What im looking is clone or a game that is simmilar in any way written in any language but what im looking for is a flash version

Can anyone help me out or direct me to where i can look thanks?
Any one know any article or tutorials about games like that on flash?

anyone know any good flash game source depositorys with high quality stuff

Advertisement
*sigh*

Id suggest learning the basics of a language at first, java, flash action script and so on. Though I don't know what knowledge you have in game dev? Are you just looking for a game maker utility or to mod another game?

I am intermediate in flash and AS 3

can do c++ and C#

got a lot of experience inn PHP too and mysql and SQl.

Forgot to add this in thanks for reminding me.

And just so someone else assumes I havent Googled at all lol I haave and am continuously practicing but I need to know if anyone got a more high quality resource that I may not be aware of from simplelooking around google lol.

To you past post I need a predone project that i can look at thats all or code etc

or a predone engine for the type of game im looking for cause I havent found one yet thanks.

I had a second topic open that got closed and yes

I now realize that decompiling a game is illegal so I resorted to getting a clone that is free instead

Thanks to whoever pointed out that its illegal Thanks.

http://www.gamedev.net/topic/616368-when-i-try-to-decompile-a-flash-game-i-found-online/

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!