Point and Click (My very first game and programming language)

Started by
2 comments, last by DarklyDreaming 12 years, 4 months ago
Well, not true. I made a few point and click games in flash.

Hello. I want to make a point and click game for Android phones and I need your help.
I need help to start. Now, I study game design, can make things you could call graphics, have sound files, musical friends and I can write.
All I need is, actually, a way to make all of that into a game.

So, I want to make a point and click games and I am very new to programming for games.

Now, please, please don't send me off cluelessly into some Java tutorial. (Not that java is bad. Nonono)
Please, I need help. I've tried to get into programming twice and I am having some problems. Mostly that at some point, programming, to me, stops making sense.
More my fault, than anything else, but yeah. I'm rambling. Please, help.
Advertisement
OK. Why not make them in Flash then and deploy via AIR? You said you've already made some point 'n' click games that way, so seems a fairly logical choice.
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2].

"

[size=2]~

[size=1]Antheus

OK. Why not make them in Flash then and deploy via AIR? You said you've already made some point 'n' click games that way, so seems a fairly logical choice.

I am unfamiliar with this AIR?
Does it convert Flash/SWF files into applications that can be used on an android phone?

[quote name='DarklyDreaming' timestamp='1323376486' post='4891924']

I am unfamiliar with this AIR?
Does it convert Flash/SWF files into applications that can be used on an android phone?
[/quote]
Short answer is yes, long answer if you click me.
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2].

"

[size=2]~

[size=1]Antheus

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement