• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
lpersona

8 questions for Mobile Game Developers

This topic is 2562 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[color=#333333]

I'm looking for some help to get a sense on how Mobile Game developers (mostly indie) are monetizing their games.

[color=#333333]

Would appreciate your help in answering this (less than 2 minutes) survey: http://bit.ly/tX1ep3

[color=#333333]

Thanks!

Advertisement

[color=#333333]

I'm looking for some help to get a sense on how Mobile Game developers (mostly indie) are monetizing their games.

Couldn't you get that from doing a bit of Google research, reading some articles and blogs?
In my opinion, a business survey should be posted in Your Announcements rather than in a technical forum (or even in a business forum).

Thank you for the reply Tom.
I agree that there are generic surveys / data and I've looked that already, yet it's not possible to identify small/medium/large 'developers' and their main strategy.
Also, I've been looking for some developers that have tried different options to discuss a new option I'm working on for a quick market validation - and no, I'm not selling it to them :)

My understanding in posting in the business forum was that the subject was applicable to developers looking to build/improve their business but I'd accept your suggestion of moving it as you know better the community here.

[quote name='lpersona' timestamp='1323470286' post='4892366']
[color="#333333"][size="4"]I'm looking for some help to get a sense on how Mobile Game developers (mostly indie) are monetizing their games.

Couldn't you get that from doing a bit of Google research, reading some articles and blogs?
In my opinion, a business survey should be posted in Your Announcements rather than in a technical forum (or even in a business forum).
[/quote]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!