• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

The Chicken Bandit (Android Game)

This topic is 2349 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you all know about a new game I released on Android called The Chicken Bandit. It was developed entirely by myself and my brother under the name SharkArm Brothers. It's a fast paced action game where you play as a bandit who rides on top of his chicken pal and robs trains guarded by robotic lawmen.

screen3.png

You tilt the device to move the chicken bandit back and forth. Tapping the screen fires your gun, and tapping the chicken bandit and sliding your finger throws your lasso. The trains continuously move by in the background and you must collect as much loot as possible while trying to survive the attacking enemies.

screen1.png

We wanted to make a mobile game that feels more like a classic Nintendo game than one of the standard casual games that are popular on mobile devices. The game features 20 levels, 4 worlds, 16 different types of enemies (including boss fights at the end of each world), upgrades, a variety of items, western quick-draw shootouts, and never-ending high score modes.

youtube_trailer.png

Website

Trailer

Download

Download Demo

We are working on getting our name out there so if you know anyone that you think might like the game please let them know about it. I'd be glad to hear any comments you might have. Thanks for taking a look at the game!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!