MindTex

Started by
12 comments, last by ryguy4377 12 years, 4 months ago
When you say it loaded fine, do you mean the program itself or do you mean it stays black even after loading in an image? If the former: it won't show anything in the preview until you load something in (the geometry is just shaded black by default, though maybe I should change that so it isn't misleading). But if it is the latter, let me know and I'll look into it!
Advertisement

When you say it loaded fine, do you mean the program itself or do you mean it stays black even after loading in an image? If the former: it won't show anything in the preview until you load something in (the geometry is just shaded black by default, though maybe I should change that so it isn't misleading). But if it is the latter, let me know and I'll look into it!

Sorry; see the post above (I edited it).

It stayed black after loading the image. The progress bar showed it processing, but then nothing happened.
That is interesting...hard to say whether it was the textures or the program, but I'll double check the code to make sure. At any rate, glad it worked, and thanks!
Just as a quick update: I am currently working on a fairly big update as far as making the video memory usage more efficient and improving logging/stability in some various other areas; I'll let you guys know as soon as it's out (in case that's been an issue for anyone on here).

EDIT: okay update is out; should provide significant improvements in video memory usage:http://frozenflamecorp.com/site/media/MindTex-1.0-Beta.msi  

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement