• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
svnstrk

Game programming Gems

This topic is 2548 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi,

Im trying to buy the first series of game programming gems. I'm having trouble finding the new one. I've tried amazon and abebook, they're either used or unable to ship the book internationally. is there any other option to buy the book, especially if they can ship to my country (Indonesia)?

thanks in advance

Advertisement
If you have an ebook reader you could evaluate a digital version (as instance, I have a Kindle and it looks like there is a Kindle edition of that book).

If the used book is all you can find, then go with that. Its not like the pages fade or the words fall out. As far as shipping goes, i think most places will ship internationally, but youre going to needto pay extra. I dont have a lot of experiece with that.

Cheers,

Bob

well the problem is used book cant be sent internationally. i gave up looking for this book. anyone can give me an alternative to game programming books that looks like game programming gems? especially with source codes?

thanks in advance

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!