• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Matias Castro

Do you want good quality music? Do you want cheap music?

This topic is 2494 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[color="#1C2837"]

Do you want good quality music? Do you want cheap music?

[color="#1C2837"]

Hello there friends, my name is Matías. I'm a films and video games composer.

[color="#1C2837"]

I can create original music for projects. You can check my music here:

(removed)[color="#1C2837"]

For original music the price is US 60$ per song (10 seconds - 3 minutes)

[color="#1C2837"]

my email is (removed)

[color="#1C2837"]

If you want cheapest music please enter in my audiojungle portfolio. I'm adding more tracks every week.

[color="#1C2837"]

([color=#000000]

removed)

I hope you're interested.

Advertisement
It just so happens I will be making a space game for iOS soon and a lot of your songs are space-oriented, and I can imagine them fitting in my game.

I will keep your information handy for when I am ready for music in my product (but don’t hold your breath; I have to port my engine to iOS and add some features to it before I can even begin making the actual game).

L. Spiro

1) Please do not cross post. You have a post just like this in the Help Wanted forum. Cross-Posting just creates clutter.

2) The Music and Sound forum is for discussion and sharing work. For all forms of recruitment you need to stick to the Help Wanted forum.

I'm closing this post but your other post in HW is still active. Feel free to look for work there.

Thanks,

Nate

This topic is 2494 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.