• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
arteria

88% from Arteria3d...wow

This topic is 2372 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

arteria3dlogo.png

For one day only, customers can purchase from the arteria3d website with 88% discount.. a one time offer, never to be repeated as a thankyou for the continued support form the indie community

Use the code WOW

MainSite:
http://www.arteria3d.com

Advertisement
Lifetime grants you access to all content on arteria3d and arteriamusic for LIFE with no further charges.
Email me at [email="yertari@msn.com"]yertari@msn.com[/email] if youwould like more details and to sign up

Steve

Lifetime grants you access to all content on arteria3d and arteriamusic for LIFE with no further charges.
Email me at [email="yertari@msn.com"]yertari@msn.com[/email] if youwould like more details and to sign up

Steve

I purchased the lifetime membership and I can recommend it. What you get for what you pay for is definitely worth it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!