Creating a game, looking for young programmers

Started by
3 comments, last by spooderw 12 years, 3 months ago
[size=2][color="#333333"][font="Arial, sans-serif"]Hey, we are creating a new called 'Bounce Gaming. [/font][font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]We need young people between 12 to 16 years old to help use create our game.[/font]

[font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]All you need to know is a basics of UDK, Blender and Unity3D. There are loads of video tutorial online.[/font]
[color="#333333"][font="Arial, sans-serif"]We are currently making the art for a first person shooter game and outlining it. We are will creating the map soon.[/font]
The platform for the game will be PC and eventually, mobile.
[color="#333333"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
[color="#333333"][font="Arial, sans-serif"]If you want to join, or [/font][color="#333333"][font="Arial, sans-serif"]want more on the game development,[/font][font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#333333"] just add on Skype or email[/font][color="#333333"][font="Arial, sans-serif"] martin0044@gmail.com[/font]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]We can talk through Skype about how exactly this is going to go.[/font]
Advertisement
1) This belongs in Help Wanted, please make a new post there or ask a mod to move this thread.
2) As per above, followed the required template.
3) Why do you specifically need young people ages 12 to 16?
4) Happy holidays! :)
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2].

"

[size=2]~

[size=1]Antheus
The first hing I thought was "Panel van?"

A little advice, here in America, under 16 is considered child labor... not sure if your request is, for lack of better words, ok. Also no one in the world will agree to work on something when they have no clue what they are working on, and most won't do it for free.
[ dev journal ]
[ current projects' videos ]
[ Zolo Project ]
I'm not mean, I just like to get to the point.
We need young people between 12 to 16 years old to help use create our game.[/quote]

Why specifically between 12 and 16 years old? This sounds creepy, if you ask me, almost unhealthy in the way you put it. At least explain it's to get a different point of view from younger people on how to design your game, or if it's to give members of this particular age slice the opportunity to join a commercial project, or whatever.

This is misleading, so if you ever get around to posting into Help Wanted you'll need to elaborate on this particular point.

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

Looking for little kids to go on skype with you?

This could not get much more sketchy...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement