[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]

This question is hard to explain with my english...[/font]

Let's see image...[/font]

[attachment=6522:?? ??.png]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]I want to know That point position.....[/font]

How do I get ?[/font]
[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Is this question, Use Sin, Cos ? or Use vector ? or Use Both(Sin,Cos + LookAt Vector) ?[/font][/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Please help me....[/font]

Advertisement
Normalize your LookAt vector if it isn't already normalized. Multiply it by the desired distance. Add it to the current position.

Thank you so Much !!![/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]But how do you know this?[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]What books do you know this?[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Please recommend that book...Please...[/font]

That was probably my pre-calculus class, which was sufficiently long ago that I couldn't tell you what book it was.

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]?Ah....[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]I finding "Beginning Math And Physics for Game Programmers" Next Level book...[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Would you recommend to me Next Level Book ? Please...[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]"Beginning Math And Physics for Game Programmers" This book is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good...[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]But so easy...[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]I Need "Actual Fighting" + Explain Detaily book...[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Please recommend to me.... ?[/font]

If I may add my two cents, there are incredibly many books on vector graphics and matrices in general. Look into books mentioning Linear Algebra. You could also browse wikipedia and look for the information more directly.

Up to some point, it will be useful to know how things work mathematically. There is no big secret to your original question, the answer lies in vector addition and vector multiplication. These are the first principles you should look into, with books or without :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement