Any Free PDF Tutorials for Beginners

Started by
1 comment, last by camillem210 10 years, 8 months ago
so i got an ipad for christmas and its pretty cool i downloaded the yellow C# Book PDF and i have it on my ipad everywhere i go so i can always do a quick read. I was hoping some of you can send me to links with other PDF files i am trying to learn C# at the moments but anything will help i dont mind if it's Java, Python, C++. I am focused on stuff for Starters but dont mind sending me some of the advanced stuff too at the moment i just want to build my PDF libary on my Ipad. Thank you for all the help.
Advertisement
Ive started reading http://newdata.box.sk/bx/c/ (C++), you can get the 5th edition too I guess, but I found this web version easier to read instead of a pdf :D

so i got an ipad for christmas and its pretty cool i downloaded the yellow C# Book PDF and i have it on my ipad everywhere i go so i can always do a quick read. I was hoping some of you can send me to links with other PDF files i am trying to learn C# at the moments but anything will help i dont mind if it's Java, Python, C++. I am focused on stuff for Starters but dont mind sending me some of the advanced stuff too at the moment i just want to build my PDF libary on my Ipad. Thank you for all the help.

hi, Im current working on the same stuff, AND I came across PDF procrssing sdk for C# on web .

it is exactly what you need.you can follow the tutorails to know how to use C# class code to create, merge, split, print PDF document, as well as extract text from PDF document file.hope it helps.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement