• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
DaveWilliamParkerSchulz

Maniac Hollow: Need Some Recruitment :)

This topic is 2533 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Maniac Hollow has been under production for about a month, going on a month and a half. The game is a horror based, story line game. The story line is the base of this game! Without a good story, this game is nothing! To get to the point, a writer is not what the team needs. The team lacks a few "must need" positions. Maniac Hollow is a non-funded (hoping to be funded in the future), non-paid 1st Person game. No futuristic scifi graphics. The story is very unique and sorry, i don't wanna ruin the bases of the game :). As much as I wanna explain is that Maniac Hollow is about a very confused man. John, a drunk, goes through hard times as his family is his life. Knowing that something is going on and not right, he has no other choice but to dig into the hole he has dug. Like i had said, the story is the base of the game and that is the part that is developing the most. Side parts consist of designing and modeling, but don't get me wrong! It's not put aside. What the team really needs right now is someone who can draw buildings. Houses, barn, pretty much architect of what the actual graphics of the game is. No need to be perfect! Perfect is not what the team is looking for! One who wants to excel in getting better at doing what they like, or love, to do is someone who im looking for. Currently on the team is 4 modelers (including me), 2 producers, 2 story writers (including me), 1 Model Rigger, and 2 Voice Actors. The team is really needing an artist at the moment capable of what i had described above. Please check out http://www.maniachollow.blogspot.com for more info on the game. There is a website in production, but the game will be using the blog for temporary being. Feel free to email me at schulzy175@gmail.com for more questions about the game or if interested. Thank You.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!