Nite Sample-Players in VS Players.exe: Native' has exited with code 65546

Started by
-1 comments, last by owh 12 years, 3 months ago
[color=#000000]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[font=fixed-width, monospace]hi, new here, hope i get this in the right place[/font][/font][font=arial, sans-serif]
[font=fixed-width, monospace]tried asking in openni google group since last week, was not attended[/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[font=fixed-width, monospace]i m trying to compile all the samples in openni and nite. managed [/font][/font][font=arial, sans-serif]
[font="Courier, Monospaced"][font=fixed-width, monospace]to get through a number of them but right now stuck with Sample-
Players in NITE. [/font][/font][/font][font=arial, sans-serif]
[font="Courier, Monospaced"][font=fixed-width, monospace]hope to get some help. [/font][/font][/font][font=arial, sans-serif]
[font=fixed-width, monospace]i could compile it without error, and when running it in MS VS, it [/font][/font][font=arial, sans-serif]
[font="Courier, Monospaced"][font=fixed-width, monospace]started fine and before displaying the scene, it ended with:
Players.exe: Native' has exited with code 65546 [/font][/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[font="Courier, Monospaced"][font=fixed-width, monospace]the precompiled Sample-Player runs without problem on my system.
i couldn't find any solution on net, anyone has any hint or help? thanks![/font][/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[font="Courier, Monospaced"][font=fixed-width, monospace]my system: win 7 x64, microsoft visual studio 2010, latest openni,
nite, kinect sensor [/font][/font][/font]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement