• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jesseetzler_151415

ADOL [ Hack n slash rpg ]

This topic is 2471 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Here's my game ADOL. I've been developing it for a long time now and have a basic video of the town, dungeon, and surrounding area so far. I'm working on this as a solo project and would like any feedback you might have. I will be updating my youtube channel with new videos as I make progress on this game and other projects of mine. Cheers :]

[media]
[/media]

UPDATE march 10,2012

Early stages of the combat and Gui system

[video=youtube;DbG9GQ0nQRw]
[/video]

Advertisement
pretty awesome! nice graphics too. just a question "Adol" and "Hack and slash RPG", you a fan of the Ys series by any chance?

pretty awesome! nice graphics too. just a question "Adol" and "Hack and slash RPG", you a fan of the Ys series by any chance?

Ys series ?? adol is just the abbreviation for the game.

Also I want to let people know that I'm looking for a character artist / rigger / animator. Also a more advanced programmer, video editor, and possible website designer.

[quote name='youka' timestamp='1328184379' post='4908689']

Ys series ?? adol is just the abbreviation for the game.

Also I want to let people know that I'm looking for a character artist / rigger / animator. Also a more advanced programmer, video editor, and possible website designer.
[/quote]

Ah never mind then. There's a series of games called Ys. (one of my most favourite series, actually) They're all hack 'n slash RPGs too and the main character in all of them’s name is Adol, lol. Guess that was just a coincidence then. You also mentioned wanting someone to help with a website. I'm quite busy with a few games of my own at the moment but I wouldn't mind helping you with that. If you can let me know of the details, I'll see what I can do. Also, good luck with the game, it looks great!

I guess it is just a random occurence xD never heard of Ys but maybe I'll check it out ! I don't really need art done for the website since I do all the art but I do need some basic coding done. I haven't made a website in forever and don't have all the best html or css skills. It shouldn't be too much work though ;o

I guess it is just a random occurence xD never heard of Ys but maybe I'll check it out ! I don't really need art done for the website since I do all the art but I do need some basic coding done. I haven't made a website in forever and don't have all the best html or css skills. It shouldn't be too much work though ;o

thats fine with me, i can do html, css and php with mysql too. just PM me the layout and features and i'll get working on it as soon as i can :) and you should check out the ys series, thei're LOADS of fun. most of them are in japanese but they have english patches too. then there's the english versions xseed games released for the psp too

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!