• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
WitchHouse

Subquest [turn-based fantasy game] - developer blog

This topic is 2516 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

A few weeks ago I started building a turn-based first person fantasy game. It will feature four heroes slashing all kinds of enemies in a randomly created cave. My intention is to create some kind of board game/dungeon crawl experienced from first person view.
Eventually there will be a cooperative multiplayer mode. You can create or join a game and play with your friends as one of the heroes.

The blog will detail the development process, pitfalls, breakthroughs, etc. There will be weeks of absence, but probably also moments of rushed new feature reports and loads and loads of bugfixes. I will release a new version of the project every blog update, so you can try to break any new features I'm building as soon as they are implemented happy.png

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!