• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
_Engine_

Compiling AngleScript for ios

This topic is 2507 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I fill myself like dumb. I try to compile AngleScript for IPhone. But project for xcode provided with AngelScript do not compile if target is Device. If i add whole AngleScript to my project also angelscript got errors while compiling. So It is very pity that AngleScript goes with varios projects for varios compilers but missed project for iphone.

Maybe someone can post xcode project or explain what i must include in my project and get working angelscript on ios device.

Advertisement
The gnuc makefile (/angelscript/projects/gnuc/) has been prepared for compiling the library for iphone. It's been a while though, so I'm not sure if it works as-is with the latest ios sdk. Please let me know if any adjustments are needed.

I'd very much like to have an updated xcode project prepared for ios target to include in the SDK too. So if anyone wants to send it to me I'd appreciate it.

The gnuc makefile (/angelscript/projects/gnuc/) has been prepared for compiling the library for iphone. It's been a while though, so I'm not sure if it works as-is with the latest ios sdk. Please let me know if any adjustments are needed.

I'd very much like to have an updated xcode project prepared for ios target to include in the SDK too. So if anyone wants to send it to me I'd appreciate it.

Task was simple - I just create new project library for IOS add sources of AngelScript and now I able to use AngelScript on real device smile.png

this link to xcode project http://rghost.ru/36327619. Hope this will be included in next AngelScript release smile.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!