R.O.E Runes Of Escape A 2D MMORPG(ALPHA!)

Started by
4 comments, last by jbadams 12 years, 2 months ago
Edit games done cuz of that faggot im not making it anymore.
Advertisement
Looks like Runescape, I'd really like to get into a game with ub3r innovative quests and the best story line ever. :) this looks great. Pm me when you get a forum or need some advice will ya? I'm a veteran gamer, mmorpg player, and am pretty handy on designing game and concepts. Good luck!
By the way I see you changed the name to Runes of Escape, while the name could use work, you took the Rins of magic name which is already taken, use Google before using a name to avoid getting sued bud. :) Good luck again! :P
This guy stole my graphics for my game Fantura.
http://morot4.webs.com

He is using this open-source engine to create the game.
(he has made no edits whatsoever)
http://freemmorpgmaker.com

He cant make anything for shit.
I'm gonna look into international copyright laws and get you.
You didnt listen to my warning, now you're going down.
holy fuck get out my post ok do you not understand that im changing the graphics? huh?
I got all my shit online not from your game just fuck off ok.
itlahic:

If I understand the situation correctly, you've started to create a new MMO game using an existing engine, and you've borrowed Emil's graphics to use as place-holder images which you're planning on changing to your own. This is all fine. The problem is that you're then publicly posting the game with those place-older images still in it as if it were your own work; unless you have Emil's permission you can't use his graphics in your own game.

What you should have done in this situation was to keep your game private until such time as you had replaced all of the place-holder graphics with your own -- "im changing the graphics" simply isn't good enough -- you need to change them before you present the game as your own work.

You're also using inappropriate language.

Please don't use other people's work without permission in future -- if you're planning on changing all the graphics then great! But change them all before you show off the game. Emil is very much in the right here, and he could potentially take you to court for violating his copyrights.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement