What type of game to your prefer!?!?!

Started by
0 comments, last by Waterlimon 12 years, 2 months ago
Im just doing a little survey on what type of games people like..

RPG
RTS
FPS
MUD

these game are for online gaming and offline gaming!!

use poll to choose and comment on what game it is and why you like it!!
Advertisement
Voted for RTS, but id like to add that the game must have some form of sandboxing in it to keep me playing. Most RTS's have that, even though its usually just temporary (building a base for example)

I would like any of those other types of games if they had sanbox elements in them, but usually they dont (well not very complex ones)

Like an FPS would be way more interesting if you could somehow build your own lazor guns using some logic circuits and stuff, and equip anything you want as long as the price and weight are ok. Currently FPSs just allow selecting a few guns and some extras, which is kind of fun, but it quickly gets boring since you cannot be very creative :c

Another way to make FPSs more interesting would be to add base building (making it more like RTSFPS or something like that) allowing you to build some defences around to keep control of some area. Though i would like it more if it would also include resource management and stuff, but that should be optional (like allow either buying the resources or producing them yourself. If you know how to produce them yourself, you have an advantage.)

o3o

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement