• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ego200

Browser Game - any good engines people can recommend

This topic is 2432 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone knows good open source engine , which can be used to create a game which will run in a browser .... I want to have pretty good graphics , therefore need to be something suitable ...

Many Thanks for help!

Advertisement

I'm sure unity supports this? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=unity

Unity will do what he wants, but it is by no means Open Source. If that is a requirement, then that excludes Unity from the possible candidates.

EDIT: To more answer your question, I don't know of any engines that are open source AND support the feature set you need. Is open source really that necessary? If so, why?

Thanks so much for all your help, panda 3D looks like the BIG thing!

I don't really need an open source , however if there is something available - as if you make few pounds out of it , there is no licensing restrictions

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!