Vsevolod - 2D adventure game

Started by
3 comments, last by Mihulik 12 years, 1 month ago
Hi,
I'd like to inform you about a new 2D adventure game we've just released.
The game is based on Wintermute engine.

VSEVOLOD: Prologue
Game by SVARUN Studios
screenshot_05_puzzle-01.jpg
screenshot_03_laboratory-02.jpg

Story background
The story follows the pursuit of young nobleman and archeologist Vsevolod Nikolaevich Peremishlov who finds himself deliberately left behind on the far flung Obzorye island on the brink of the Arctic circle as his fellow historians rush back to their motherlands as the long expected war erupts when Britannia attacks Empire of Germania. Vsevolod stays behind in order to end his decade long quest for the fabled artifacts of Lord Svarog the Creator himself, which rumored to be hidden deep within the vaults of an ancient Slavic svarostan situated on the Obzorye island. However, finding the mystic objects will only serve as on overture to a greater scheme which will take Vsevolod on a journey through space, time and even to the brink of existence.

More information is on our website http://vsevolod.svarunstudios.com/.

Advertisement
I love that type of game :) nice graphics!

Peace and love, now I understand really what it means! Guardian Angels exist! Thanks!

Thanks - I hope you enjoy the gamesmile.png
hi there,
it looks really nice and when i go home i will definitely give it a try.
one question though, i saw that it is just a demo, any idea when the game will be completed?
It's not a demo. It's Prologue (one chapter containing 14 "rooms" and 3 puzzles).
We've already started working on Chapter 1 but none of us knows when it'll be released.smile.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement