• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jesseetzler_151415

Space Worm

This topic is 2477 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Space worm is an arcade game developed by myself. I did enter it in the unity3d flash in a flash contest but it didn't win sad.png I will be releasing it on iphone / ipad / android and possibly xbox live arcade. There are still a few bugs and changes that need to be made but I'm happy with how it turned out.

The basic plot is your a space worm traveling through space and have to dodge asteroids / comets. There are various pick ups such as health and invincible blocks that give you invincibility for a few seconds which allows you to run into asteroids to gain more points. Space worm is constantly moving either left or right depending on the direction it send it in. As you progress the asteroids will begin to start moving faster and faster.

Watch in 720p or higher for best quality

[media]
[/media]

Also seeking indie blogs or websites that would like to do a hands on review of the game before anyone else gets to play it!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!