Space Worm

Started by
1 comment, last by jesseetzler_151415 12 years, 1 month ago
Space worm is an arcade game developed by myself. I did enter it in the unity3d flash in a flash contest but it didn't win sad.png I will be releasing it on iphone / ipad / android and possibly xbox live arcade. There are still a few bugs and changes that need to be made but I'm happy with how it turned out.

The basic plot is your a space worm traveling through space and have to dodge asteroids / comets. There are various pick ups such as health and invincible blocks that give you invincibility for a few seconds which allows you to run into asteroids to gain more points. Space worm is constantly moving either left or right depending on the direction it send it in. As you progress the asteroids will begin to start moving faster and faster.

Watch in 720p or higher for best quality

[media]
[/media]

Also seeking indie blogs or websites that would like to do a hands on review of the game before anyone else gets to play it!
Advertisement
Wow! That looks fun! I would love to play it. What did you write it in? Are you going to port it to Android?

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

Thanks! I used unity3d and javascript. Yes as I stated it will also be on android devices.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement