Programs

Started by
3 comments, last by S&H Music 12 years, 1 month ago
I am just wondering what are the best, and cheapest (if not free) programs to use that will help you create ideas in the 3D sense?

Already have a concept and artwork, and a lot of spare time to learn and adapt :)
Advertisement
Maybe Blender?

If it is a 3D modeller that you are looking for...
It's not 100% clear from your question what type of software you're after -- do you want modelling software, or something to make a complete game?

Check out Unity3d, I have a feeling it may be the sort of thing you're wanting. smile.png

- Jason Astle-Adams

Thanks for the replies and the help via your suggestions guys :)

I will look into both and see if they are the things needed, and come back to let you know if they are not what I am after. Sorry to sound a bit confusing and not clear as a whistle. By the sounds of things though, they do sound promising and in the right path, so I will have a look at them to see if they help my idea getting better.

And yep, its a 3D modeller I am after to help my current ideas adapt further into creation land ;)

Cheers :)
This might sound silly, but I did download Blender for a start and I just have one question; if you are wanting to be uploading a picture you already have to make it form 3D, how do you go about that and is it possible? Or is working on your theme from the ground up in a program like that the only way to go?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement