• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
S&H Music

Futuristic game

This topic is 2465 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

At the moment I have a concept on the go that has more and more added to it every passing day. It relates to the 'future' and to be short; you are created by the ruler of the city to wipe out a race that wants to overun the city, but you have contacts on the 'good side' of things that want you to steer away from that focus...in short, help out the good side, and eradicate the evil side.

Its all Futuristic, and it is a First Person concept all the way through with elements to keep the screen clear until combat occurs, so in short too; as a player they will always have a clear screen whilst exploration is underway. Got a pic in your head?

Still working on the title, but if there are any interested people out there wanting to see some ideas, post up, and I can show a simple pic or two out of interest shown...and even a bit of a re-adjusted storyline for that matter ;)

Advertisement
Any conceptual art and development thats taken place for this yet? What's the name of the game?

There's some rough art done by my hand which is basic and based on the idea. Its based on the idea of the character arriving the Meridian Enforcement main outpost which they would have to breach to make it into the city itself (Meridian). Once they pass that point, they will hold new weapons and a shield for battle; picture the shield as pressing F and being charged for long enough so that they can time their responsive attack to their incoming enemies crossing the Meridian bridge to infiltrate the city.

Unfortunately it appears I can't load it as an attachment to this site in this particular thread. Do you have an email? The name was Dreamscape, but that has evolved into something heading towards what the concept is looking like now via my Word Doc. A pain really, but if you have interest then I can send it to you no worries :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!