• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

'Rituals' - Goin' retro! (With pics!)

This topic is 2196 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Heyy there, fellas!

I'm having a terrible flu for the 10th day or so, and last friday, I decided to make use of my spare time between sneezing, coughing and drinking hot beverages. I had already an idea in my mind: A game resembling the look and feel from Pokemon and Zelda games but with a modern touch, with world exploration and dungeon crawling, and of course, it should be multi-player. Whoo!

I then launched VS and started to outline the structure, and... Well, this happened:

screenshot2ttw.jpg

screenshot1qc.jpg

Now, as you might guess, 'Rituals' is the working title for this little hobby project, and it's far, FAAAAR from complete. So far I have the tile engine up and running, as well as the dynamic lighting. I'll probably be doing more graphics and the item system next.

What do you guys think? Does this look like a game you would like to play? Or am I wasting my time here? biggrin.png

Advertisement
Awesome shadows! Even in the current state those screenshots would normally be enough to persuade me to download, so as long as your gameplay keeps me interested, you've theoretically won over at least one player :P

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement