• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
SteveDeFacto

This is my new lounge!

This topic is 2399 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is my final post in GDNet's lounge. I've had my account restricted for the last 10 days because apparently I'm a lounge lizard. Instead of just getting angry I decided to use this time to start my own forum so I can be as much of a lounge lizard as I like without getting punished for it. I've had a moderate amount of success in finding active members but really to create any type of lively community I'm going to need a lot more. So this is just an invitation to join my forum if any of you are interested. Here is the link: http://defactolounge.com

Advertisement
Why would anyone want to join a forum run by you and your ridiculous backward ideas? Ick.

Why would anyone want to join a forum run by you and your ridiculous backward ideas? Ick.

I may be a lot of things but I'm definitely not backwards. If you don't want to join then it's your loss. We are going to have a party and there will be free pizza, dubstep, and video games. And you know what, AltarofScience? You're not invited! angry.png

Hmm, we need a celebration forum, where we can post whiner quit messages and then all have a party.

Hmm, we need a celebration forum, where we can post whiner quit messages and then all have a party.

Washu, you are just jealous that you don't have your own forum.tongue.png

[quote name='AltarofScience' timestamp='1331565523' post='4921358'] Why would anyone want to join a forum run by you and your ridiculous backward ideas? Ick.

I dunno... Owl's in there somewhere...
[/quote]Oh that's it, I'm in!

[quote name='fastcall22' timestamp='1331580219' post='4921434']
[quote name='AltarofScience' timestamp='1331565523' post='4921358'] Why would anyone want to join a forum run by you and your ridiculous backward ideas? Ick.

I dunno... Owl's in there somewhere...
[/quote]Oh that's it, I'm in!
[/quote]

Hodgman then creates an account under a different user name and trolls us all. lol

This topic is 2399 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.