Humans Must Answer (2D space shooter)

Started by
40 comments, last by Adaline 11 years, 1 month ago
Ah, I see. Yes I can see you have already put some love there, I'm sure it will be great smile.png

Maybe some add on's that move? like orbiting tiny helper ships. Or just shift around a bit when you move.
Something like a small shooting ship you drag around on a short invisible (pretty stiff) spring might be fun

Sorry, I'm sure you have plenty of ideas yourself smile.png
Advertisement

Maybe some add on's that move? like orbiting tiny helper ships. Or just shift around a bit when you move.
Something like a small shooting ship you drag around on a short invisible (pretty stiff) spring might be fun

yeah, eggs or even chiks ha-ha :)
Space, Music and Sunshine

Update.

First. We've added radio to the shop menu. Player can choose the melody that will play in the map/shop menu or simply listen to game ost in one place.

Second. We've implemented dynamic sun in the game. Many thanks for the help with "sun shader" for great guy Charles Humphrey (@NemoKrad).

Third. We've decided to upload part of game's OST. And our first ost-video (Humans Must Answer OST 001): ViA Magic - Space Fly (yeah, it's obvious reference to the cool electronic music band from 70s :)

So 3-in-1 video below

[media]
[/media]

Please watch, listen and tell us what you think. Thanks!
Wow, very nice! I like the weapon and explosion effects! Is the "mysterious accident" video a cutscene? Or trailer only?
I dropped a comment on your youtube video, but here is what i posted

This game looks amazing. The animation is smooth, the effects are awesome, and the artwork is beautiful. This will be a very successful game. Keep up? the good work . Check me out as well :)

Wow, very nice! I like the weapon and explosion effects! Is the "mysterious accident" video a cutscene? Or trailer only?

Thank you! No, it's trailer only, We wanted to show some new effects and content and thought that would be cool to made small video with plot for that :)

I dropped a comment on your youtube video, but here is what i posted

This game looks amazing. The animation is smooth, the effects are awesome, and the artwork is beautiful. This will be a very successful game. Keep up? the good work . Check me out as well smile.png

Thanks! :)
9e9.gif

I hope this isn't inappropriate.

I should add the game looks excellent. I'll definitely be following it.

9e9.gif

I hope this isn't inappropriate.

I should add the game looks excellent. I'll definitely be following it.

Exceptional proposal hehe :)
My favorite was always,

"I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothings happening!"

I'm excited to see this. It really shows dedication. Plus I was always a fan of the old space shooters available on the those old computers. I can't remember if it was available on the Apple 2, or... was it 95, or 98?

So, how much?

I'm excited to see this. It really shows dedication. Plus I was always a fan of the old space shooters available on the those old computers. I can't remember if it was available on the Apple 2, or... was it 95, or 98?

R-Type on Amiga - 1989! )

So, how much?

I think it's too early to say :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement