Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
q3805508

Some problem with dveloping 3Ds max plugin

This topic is 2408 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

I am a student in China so please forgive my poor English. I have some problem with programming my Export plugin for 3Ds max. The plugin always crashed when I am calling IGameMesh->GetNumberOfVerts().I think that means I had some bad operations on heap memory,but I don't know how to find it.I used to use the Tool named Global Flags To find the memory problem for exe,but it did not work while I am debuging my plugin project( maybe I just did not config the tool correctly ).Dose any body can tell me how can I fix this problem,or just tell me how to debug the plugin correctly to find the location of bad memory operation.

here is the screen shot of my configuration.
[attachment=7669:None.jpg]

And my enviropment is VS2010 with maxSDK2012

Thank you very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!