• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Free MMORPG Maker

This topic is 2138 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all!
I just recently finished a new project that makes 2D MMORPG's, so I'd like to present to you: the Quantum Editor.
The Quantum Editor is a free, open-source program that can make MMORPG's without requiring you to program.

The website is http://www.quantumeditor.com.

It's got most of the basics of game-making right now; a Map Editor, Item Editor, etc. And, there's an Event Editor which allows you to write scripts and functions for things like moving NPC's around, using items, and creating interfaces and stuff, all without having to use any programming.

It's still very new and not very well-tested, so I'd very much appreciate any opinions, comments, or criticisms you have about it.

Thanks for reading!
--Kezip

Advertisement
Woah! I bet this is going to grow into something quite amazing in the future. Going to definitely keep my eyes on this Kezip!

Perhaps you should put up a video on the site demonstrating the "ease" of use and capabilities of the program. It will entice people to download it and use it.

Landman

Thanks for the feedback. That's a good point; I'm starting work on a video, now.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement