is my composer good?

Started by
4 comments, last by yjbrown 12 years ago
this is my current composers youtube. I think that he is good but i need to see what you think.
THANKS.
also include a raiting out of 10.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RobAudios
Advertisement
I think you forgot to post a link...

this is my current composers youtube. I think that he is good but i need to see what you think.
THANKS.
also include a raiting out of 10.

Forgive me... but what's the point of this post? If he's already your composer then why ask a forum what they think of him now? From what you've typed it reads like you've already hired (or selected) him. Besides asking if something is good is highly subjective. Perhaps if you're wondering if he would work for a certain style of game you're currently working on - I could see asking a question like this but again, that would happen before hiring or selecting someone. And since you haven't included any footage or description of your project - simply asking "is this good" is really vague. Not trying to be rude here - I just really don't get what you're after.

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

sorry. forgotto post a link...... :P
Firstly, the channel you've linked to appears to be a collection of music from numerous composers -- you might want to point people in the direction of some of the tracks that are specifically his.

His pieces sound good to me -- but whether or not they're suitable for your project(s) isn't something I can judge.

Do you like his work? Are you happy with his prices?

Our answers aren't really all that helpful to you -- you need to select someone you're happy with -- and if you've already selected this person you're probably asking the question too late.

- Jason Astle-Adams

his is my current composers youtube. I think that he is good but i need to see what you think.

Ask the question in a different way - for your project is his music suitable and does it fit well with what you're trying to convey to the player?
Game Audio Professional
www.GroovyAudio.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement