Transform-feedback issue when using SLI boards

Started by
-1 comments, last by Maxtomuu 12 years, 1 month ago
Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem when using transform feedback on machines with two SLI connected graphics-cards. I have tried two GTX580 and two GTX280m with the latest nvidia drivers.

During runtime several transform-feedback recordings are performed in which I fill vertexbuffers using a geometry shader. The correct creation and the following primitive query both seem to fail.

The resulting effects are vertexbuffers with partially incorrect data and array accesses exceeding the vertexbuffer bounds (because of the wrong query results). Also, the vertexbuffer in question can only be seen in every second frame, which produces a flickering inbetween two frames. Everything is working fine in non-SLI mode.

Do I have to take any precautions when using SLI? Could this be an Nvidia/OpenGL driver issue?

Cheers
Advertisement
Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem when using transform feedback on machines with two SLI connected graphics-cards. I have tried two GTX580 and two GTX280m with the latest nvidia drivers.

During runtime several transform-feedback recordings are performed in which I fill vertexbuffers using a geometry shader. The correct creation and the following primitive query both seem to fail.

The resulting effects are vertexbuffers with partially incorrect data and array accesses exceeding the vertexbuffer bounds (because of the wrong query results). Also, the vertexbuffer in question can only be seen in every second frame, which produces a flickering inbetween two frames. Everything is working fine in non-SLI mode.

Do I have to take any precautions when using SLI? Could this be an Nvidia/OpenGL driver issue?

Cheers

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement