Do you need epic or orchestral music? Versitile female composer taking requests NOW!

Started by
0 comments, last by jbadams 12 years ago

My name is Megan, a freelance composer and Undergraduate currently studying towards my BA (hons) Degree in Composition for Professional Media. I am looking to collaborate with other students or independent professionals within the Media Industry.

I have 5 to 7 weeks from now entirely free to start work on anything from film and tv to games and animation in a wide variety of styles. I am eager to engage in some collaborative projects right now, so please do not hesitate to get in contact now if you would like me to score some music for you.

[color=#ff0000][LINKS REMOVED BY MODERATOR -- Please use Classifieds to advertise your services]

Many Kind Regards

Miss spider music

Advertisement
This forum is for discussing composition and audio and for getting feedback on your works in progress, not for advertising your services.

Please use our newly added "classifieds" system (accessible from the top navigation bar of the site) if you would like to advertise your services, which can be listed in the "contractors for hire" section. You could also check the other sections for projects looking for a composer. You can read a bit more about the classifieds system in the recent staff journal entry: "introducing classifieds".

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement