• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
tedlin01

programmer-tutorials.com

This topic is 2293 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello!

I just like to share my latest project with you guys. It is an online database for quality assured programming tutorials/articles. It is mainly focused in game and software programming. My vision of the site is that programmers can go here to always find fast and high-quality tutorials to solve their current problems in the programming.

Anyone can sign up and suggest tutorials but a moderater will have to assure that the tutorial is of good quality and fits into the collection. E.g. We don't want 20 different graphical user interface tutorials, but rather 2 or 3 of high quality.

What would you like to see on this site? If you like you can become a moderator and/or just register and suggest tutorials and let the current moderators look through them. If any category is missing i'll make sure to add it!

What do you think about the interface? Anything that I can do to make the site more programmer-user-friendly?

http://programmer-tutorials.com

Cheers, Ted

Advertisement

Well,your site is useful and simple,but I atill feel a little chaos,maybe you can reset it.

Alright, can you specify please?
What do you think is chaos?
What do you mean by reset? :o

I have been doing some more work on the site. What do you guys think now? Any suggestions? How is the user-friendlyness?

I love it :)

I didn't think it was bad in the first place, perhaps a little cluttered, but you fixed that up neatly now.
Perhaps you can add icons of the programming language/engine used in the main page with newest post so people instantly know if it is something useful for them, or what they are looking for.

All in all I like it, bookmarked it and will spread it :)

I have just changed the approach on the style. My previously approach was to have alot of cool features but it ended up very cluttery. I now modified the style to give a more cleanish google feeling. Feel free to register and add in a couple of tutorials :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!