powerful new 2d animation tool for making vanillaware-style animations

Started by
1 comment, last by Thekill473 12 years ago
Hi everyone, my name is Edgar Muniz, and I'm the lead programmer of a powerful 2d game animation tool called Spriter. It exports to a universal XML based file format that can be easily integrated into any authoring tool or game engine, please take a look:
kickstartspriter.com

A beta of the free version is available now for download just below the video at the link above, and we'll be releasing the format specification for any developer to have a go at integrating Spriter animation before the end of our Kickstarter campaign.

If its a project you're interested in, please spread the word, and ask any questions you may have. Just give us a little time to answer, as there has been a large response, and getting to everyone takes some time.

Thank you!
Advertisement
I personally don't use a lot (if any) 2D stuff, but I have to say this looks very nice and I think it has a lot of potential! Keep up the great work. I'm going to spread this around a bit. :)
I think it looks great(Even though i'm a pixel art type of guy). It looks very clean and polished and very easy to use. Keep up the good work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement