Teedee!

Started by
6 comments, last by TeamKide 11 years, 10 months ago
teedee.png

Hello!

I'm here to tell you about a project that we have been working on the past couple months..

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]

Description:

Teedee is a Tower Defence styled game for Windows Phone 7.

The game is being developed by a small team consisting of 4 friends with more or less experience in making games.
I will be very happy to answer your questions and read your comments/crits about the game.
You can find more info about us on our website http://www.teamkide.com. Dont forget to like us on Facebook!

"Story":

Are those nasty monsters invading your dreams and turning them into spine-crawling nightmares?
Don't worry, the answer to your problem is closer than you think!
Grab those plushies tight when you go to sleep next time, they're the key for keeping your dream full of rainbows and unicorns!

So You're basically placing plushies to defend your dream from evil monsters who want to turn your dream into a nightmare.

Game features:

-Four Chapters each with unique monsters and bosses!
-Three elements each with different play mechanics, plushies and upgrades!
-Plushie upgrade system based on your performance in the levels.
-Free game updates!

And finally.. the things you all want to see.. Screenshots:[/font]

XehC1.png

Ky0s3.png

Dhp16.png

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]

Teedee has been launched on the Windows Phone Marketplace! biggrin.png You can find it here![/font]

Advertisement
Looks very cute, and I like the idea behind the game it's unique. Hope others feel the same way, can't wait to give a go. I take it that the slime's are bad and the other characters are your defense plushies, post up when it launches. Do you have a set release date yet?

Looks very cute, and I like the idea behind the game it's unique. Hope others feel the same way, can't wait to give a go. I take it that the slime's are bad and the other characters are your defense plushies, post up when it launches. Do you have a set release date yet?

Hello!

Thanks for the comment! :) You got it right, the plushies are your defensive assets and there's a variety of different monsters including the slimes. We have a set release date, but because of the verification process we have to go through, the actual release will be a few days later. At the moment all I can say is that the game will surely be released within 2 weeks. I recommend you to follow our page at www.facebook.com/teedeegame or https://twitter.com/#!/TeedeeGame ! That way you can instantly know when the game has been released & you will receive other kinds of important updates aswell. =] Thank you for your interest in the game, we hope you have a great time!
We are getting closer and closer to the release!
Just recently we've had the honor to work with a talented composer who reworked our whole soundtrack smile.png

Now just some polishing and the first version Teedee is ready smile.png
We've added some new screenshots ;)
We are getting really, really close to a release!
Just some final tweaks and the first version of the game will be available on the marketplace!

You can also find us now on --> IndieDB <-- :)
The long anticipation has ended!
We're happy to announce that Teedee is now available in the Windows Phone Marketplace for the low price of 0,99€!

Remember that we will keep updating the game!
Happy gaming everyone! smile.png
Look out! There's a new terrifying nightmare coming your way!
That's right! Chapter 2 of Teedee has been released, which is a free update for the game! Have fun everyone! smile.png

And some new screenshots:

JLhih.png

6sc78.png

It is available for purchase at the Marketplace

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement