Weekend Community Challenge - Let Loose the Kraken! - Contest Underway!

Started by
142 comments, last by szecs 11 years, 10 months ago
But what timezone? I live east to Greenwich mean time, someone is living 14 hours more east than me?blink.png
I mean, didn't it suppose to start on 26th?

EDIT: Aaaaaoooh Me cans read

[size=2]EDIT 2: I have no idea if my math is right, starting time will be 8 am local time here, so I thought if it supposed to be starting on 26th of May, then the timezone of the contest (where it starts at 00:00 local time) must be 16 hours ahead of Greenwich mean time. 14? dunnowacko.png anyhoo, such timezone doesn't exist, so thought I must have been slipped into a parallel universe and was in panic. Then I bravely read the first post and realised it supposed to start on 25th.
[size=2]Is it possible that I'm a graphomaniac?

Anyway, I'm in.
Advertisement
OK, now I am confused. Or am I just really this bad at math?
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Gah, sorry guys! Got tied up with really, really late release at work. Theme has been announced and the contest is underway! It is announced an hour late so I'll extend the contest an extra hour.

Contest prizes are still being fleshed out a bit smile.png
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
[s]Nope, it was updated.[/s] (Ninja-d)

Question, is the theme "Kraken", or is the poem the theme?
Just run with it, the title and/or the poem :)
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
I'm ready.

osxad.jpg
krakenbob fffffyeah
Hot dang! I might have to get in on this! I won't be able to do any coding on Sunday, but I can certainly do something Friday night and Saturday.

Anchors away me-hearties!
Ahhhh I'm late from work! I'm still in though, how many hours do we have left now? I'm just getting started!

Saving the world, one semi-colon at a time.

Can I still join? I'd love to give that a try.
If my calculations are correct I still have time until monday 8 am central european summer time?

Edit: What happens If I miss the deadline? I hope my reputation doesn't get slashed...wink.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement