• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
zer0wolf

Weekend Community Challenge - Let Loose the Kraken! - Contest Underway!

This topic is 2232 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
You mean May 26-27? If so and if the theme tickles my fancy, I might be up for it. Really depends on whether something comes up, though.

I'm interested, but maybe I'll be either in job seeking depressed state or in training/learning state (industrial embedded programming for example) or in chilling state, or in Lego building state. But it would be nice to do some programming again (rzzzzzz I haven't done that for 9 months now....)

(I mean if we do it on May 26-27. If we do it later, I'll probably be building) Edited by szecs

Alright then, let's plan on the last weekend of this month - May 26-27! Let's keep this thread active to drum up interest, and I'll get working on editing the initial post. Let me know if you want to compete or be a judge, as well as if you have any goodies to offer up as prizes :)

I took part last year and really enjoyed myself.

I'd be up for it again, but I move house on the 28th so will be spending most of the weekend packing.

However if I can find the time and the theme is a good one I'd give it a try

I'd love to join in this year to compete after being a judge last year! Would I be ok using my own pre-existing code?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!