Weekend Community Challenge - Let Loose the Kraken! - Contest Underway!

Started by
142 comments, last by szecs 11 years, 10 months ago
Bump.

Still interested, but I seem to be the only one?
Advertisement
You mean May 26-27? If so and if the theme tickles my fancy, I might be up for it. Really depends on whether something comes up, though.
I'm interested, but maybe I'll be either in job seeking depressed state or in training/learning state (industrial embedded programming for example) or in chilling state, or in Lego building state. But it would be nice to do some programming again (rzzzzzz I haven't done that for 9 months now....)

(I mean if we do it on May 26-27. If we do it later, I'll probably be building)
I'd also be interested
I'm in.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Still willing, but depending on exhaustion I might not actually finish an entry.
Alright then, let's plan on the last weekend of this month - May 26-27! Let's keep this thread active to drum up interest, and I'll get working on editing the initial post. Let me know if you want to compete or be a judge, as well as if you have any goodies to offer up as prizes :)
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
I took part last year and really enjoyed myself.

I'd be up for it again, but I move house on the 28th so will be spending most of the weekend packing.

However if I can find the time and the theme is a good one I'd give it a try
I'd love to join in this year to compete after being a judge last year! Would I be ok using my own pre-existing code?

Saving the world, one semi-colon at a time.

You can re-use / copy / whatever you want as long as you get a game completed using the theme.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement