• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
zer0wolf

Weekend Community Challenge - Let Loose the Kraken! - Contest Underway!

This topic is 2238 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Topic pinned for you. smile.png

I've got a few things on that weekend, but time and idea permitting I'll try to whip up some sort of mini-game for an entry.

I've never done one of these contest sorts of things, and I'm pretty new here, but I might participate. I'm really busy in the next few weeks, but if I happen to have the weekend off, I'll do something.

Do you put any sort of restriction on content/platform/etc?

[quote name='irreversible' timestamp='1337151335' post='4940607']
Do I have to release my code?

Still mildly curious about this.[/quote]

We never had that requirement in past challenges.

Do you put any sort of restriction on content/platform/etc?

I think that mostly depends on the judges' testing environments, but the more people can play it the better of course. You can check the previous contests following the links in the original post to get an idea of what kind of games were submitted in the past.

What Wan said smile.png

Releasing the code isn't a requirement. There are not platform requirements either, but as Wan said the more judges that can play your game the better!

Original post updated with more contestants and the contests days/times. Edited by zer0wolf

If anyone has any cool prizes they'd be willing to offer up to pitch in that'd be mighty awesome :)

Also note that we'll want as many contestants as we can and more judges!

Count me in smile.png
I hope i can do a better job then last time.
do we have to mention what dependencies our game needs beforehand ?

Also note that we'll want as many contestants as we can and more judges!

what about adding a poll to the thread for other people to choose which one they thought is the best ?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!