• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
zer0wolf

Weekend Community Challenge - Let Loose the Kraken! - Contest Underway!

This topic is 2180 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

what about adding a poll to the thread for other people to choose which one they thought is the best ?

I second this idea.

Advertisement
I'll be flying out tomorrow morning for a 5 day vacation in Vegas, so I'll only be checking into this thread sporadically during that time. I hope to see more volunteers for contestants, judges, and prizes :)

Ready, though my social/work life is not.

Some things must be sacrificed for the greater good of this competition, though.

[edit]

I dunno if you can gift GDNet+ subscriptions, but I'd be willing to gift a 1 month GDNet+ subscription as a prize (or a contribution of $5 to a longer subscription). Edited by Cornstalks

I'll post the topic a few minutes before the contest start :P

Updated prizes. Looking for more competitors, judges, and prizes!

Timezone failure for me to. Another 34 minutes to go. sleep.png
To bed with me, I'll duel you all in the morning.

[Edit:] Okay, I lied, 10 minutes to go, then I'll head to be once I find out the theme. Anyone else waiting impatiently, here's something to read while you wait. Edited by Servant of the Lord

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!