Weekend Community Challenge - Let Loose the Kraken! - Contest Underway!

Started by
142 comments, last by szecs 11 years, 10 months ago

what about adding a poll to the thread for other people to choose which one they thought is the best ?

I second this idea.

Saving the world, one semi-colon at a time.

Advertisement
I could add a poll, but I'd prefer if more people just plain sign up to be judges :P
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
I'll be flying out tomorrow morning for a 5 day vacation in Vegas, so I'll only be checking into this thread sporadically during that time. I hope to see more volunteers for contestants, judges, and prizes :)
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Is everyone ready for this weekend?

Is everyone ready for this weekend?

Release the theme, mortal!
Ready.

irreversible, your name itself would almost make a good theme. tongue.png
Ready, though my social/work life is not.

Some things must be sacrificed for the greater good of this competition, though.

[edit]

I dunno if you can gift GDNet+ subscriptions, but I'd be willing to gift a 1 month GDNet+ subscription as a prize (or a contribution of $5 to a longer subscription).
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
I'll post the topic a few minutes before the contest start :P

Updated prizes. Looking for more competitors, judges, and prizes!
Am I missing something?

EDIT: Time zone...
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Timezone failure for me to. Another 34 minutes to go. sleep.png
To bed with me, I'll duel you all in the morning.

[Edit:] Okay, I lied, 10 minutes to go, then I'll head to be once I find out the theme. Anyone else waiting impatiently, here's something to read while you wait.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement